AECOM provides professional services in areas such as aviation, transit, freight rail, highways and bridges, planning, and ports and marine.
We currently have an opening for a Graduate Candidate Engineer (Mechanical). The role would entail the following:
• System design, pipe design, duct design, air diffusion design
• Coordination of services, site coordination and inspections
• Tender Documentation
• Payment certification, meeting attendance and client liaison
• High degree of proficiency in AutoCAD, Microstation (advantageous) and Revit
• Willingness to work in a multidisciplinary team environment and independently
• Excellent communication skills/interpersonal skills
• The candidate must have completed BSc Mechanical Engineering Degree.
• Team player, good interpersonal skills, reliable and responsible.
• Valid driver’s license
Click HERE to apply